The Exhibitor Portal allows the Booth Administrator to add additional Booth Staff. Once an Attendee is designated as Booth Staff, they can scan leads on behalf of the company.
Adding booth staff:
- On the profile tab, scroll down to the Booth Staff section.
- Here you can see the current staff associated with your booth.
- Select the 'Edit Staff' button to make any changes.
- This will open the 'Editing Booth Staff' window.
- Here you will see recommended booth staff, based on company domains in email addresses.
- You can also search through the registered attendees to add as staff.
Please note: Booth staff must first be listed as attendees within the mobile event app before you can assign them to your booth. If you can't locate your booth staff from the search field, contact the event organizer to ensure they are registered attendees in the app.
Understanding booth staff performance:
At a glance, you can see how each member of your booth is performing from the Exhibitor Portal. Underneath each staff member's name, you can see the quantity of leads they've scanned.
Deleting booth staff:
Should you need to delete event staff from your booth and remove their ability to scan leads, simply select 'Edit Staff' and click on the 'X' to the left of their name. Their leads will not be removed from your company's lead report.