As an exhibitor, you can use your smartphone to scan attendees and collect leads using the Live Engagement App.
- First, download the app from the app store.
- Once you've downloaded the app and logged in, navigate to the app menu.
- Be sure to allow the app to have access to your camera; it's how the app reads badges.
- Select the 'Leads' section from the app menu.
- Within the "Leads" section, a badge scanner automatically appears. Point the camera at the attendee badge. It will automatically read the badge.
Note: Be sure to choose the "Leads" section to scan leads; the "QR Scanner" will not scan leads.
- After the badge is scanned, the attendee's information will load. You can choose to qualify the lead as good, neutral, or bad, and add notes.
- When you're finished, use the back arrow to return to the scanner.
- By selecting 'Explore Leads' you can view all leads scanned on your device.
- Tap back into a lead to review or edit notes.